I’ve been thinking of starting a blog for a really long time now… okay, the past 5 days, but with all my free time it feels like much longer. There are a few reasons I wanted to start keeping up with a blog. They are:
- too much going on in my head to keep everything up there
- some of my friends are doing it and it looks interesting
- I want to hear the thoughts of others to get new perspectives on things
- to share new ideas, cool sites, interesting information with others
- to feel just a little bit more free
I’m sure there’s more reasons, but I can’t think of them.
So if you haven’t read my “about me” page, I’ll tell ya a little something. I’m 23, living with my parents, looking for a full-time job that I can be happy doing, trying to plan a business of my own (if you have any fun ideas, let me know!), and doing a lot of other stuff too. Through my blog, I’ll try to keep you posted on my journey through life while providing you with cool ways (tried and true!) to earn extra cash, fun crochet patterns, cool sites, and anything random that I happen to enjoy and think you will too!
Anyway, I don’t want to overload you with my first post, so I’ll save some for later.
Signing off from south Texas,